To take care of the aged and young patients who need physical, medical, psychological and educational help
Rehabilitation of the young Leprosy affected persons and their settlement. Honourable care for the aged and protection of their dignity.
* Common prayer.
* Occupational therapy
- Older patients: gardening and making paper bags
- Younger ones: Making greeting cards, gardening
- Middle-aged: Security staff
* Group discussions and personal dialogue through which we teach self-dependence.
* Recreation: indoor and outdoor games and audiovisual programmes.
* Cultural activities: patients participate in performances and recitals an Sumanahalli and outside.
Sumanahalli provides a live-in facility for 100 patients. The Ave Maria Home accommodates 60 patients, while 40 others, along with their families, are housed in the family quarters an campus.
To find jobs for all and to resettle them into society.